Wednesday, August 29, 2007

23 Things ... the end?

I have completed the 23 Things, so is this the end? Let's think about that, just for a moment, do I continue on using this as a tool to assist me in my library work and personal endeavors or be really creative and think of other ways in which to use any of the tools that I have been exposed to. I like all of those options. So, that is my charge and should be yours. Let me know what you think about my blog and I don't mind negative comments but really like positive ones. Hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I have had a blast doing this. Have a suggestion -- why HCPL couldn't use podcast on our website (if that is possible to do) to record storytime readings of some favorite books or of library news or news for Board of Directors...just thinkin outloud. Thank you Maryland Library 23 Things and Harford County Public Library for giving us the challenge and time to do this project. This is SaraSmile.

2 comments:

IrmBrown said...

Congrats on completing your 23 Things. You did an awesome job. So glad you enjoyed the podcasting thing... now here's challenge for you... instead of waiting on us to create a storytime podcast... why don't you play around with a podcast or two? You've got a great voice for it. Don't say no... think about it... :-)

FrFrFrFrankie said...

Looks like you have done a marvelous job! Have fun, and let me know what you think if you go on to look at the larger 43 Things!