Friday, July 6, 2007

Week 7 #16, 17

Wikis, well think they are shared created websites for anyone or group to create and use. By having many different links and information to share with others. Possibilities: to show new titles lists by format for librarians, show neat sites for answering questions at librarians desk, share ideas, share things that you know work. Also could share what works behind the scenes too, like titles just ordered, what new formats of materials are being ordered and how are they processed/shelved. Oh, and could share examples of how our materials are shelved, and what not to do to an item (*like librarians never would add labels to an item for their own branch stuff).
Marylandlibrariessandbox -- I added my blog to this list....it was amazing to see it and it actually works, my entry when clicked brings you to my blog, how amazing is that! Now what do I do with that information now....wait and see what I can come up with now.

No comments: